Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub- specialties: All, except vascular and cardiothoracic surgical.
- Locum Rate: $150/hour plus, paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Codes: Yes, Stemi's & Code Blue's.
- Facility Beds: 166.
- EMR: Epic.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience for an opportunity in West Virginia, near Washington D.C.
- ICU: Open (20 beds).
- Credentialing: 8-12 weeks on average (depends on how quickly documents are sent).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity. You.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Procedures: Optional, not required.
- Patient Encounters: 40-50 between 2 MDs, 1 NP, and 1 swing (plus one night).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 3.