Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity. You.
- Locum Rate: $150/hour plus, paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience for an opportunity in West Virginia, near Washington D.C.
- ICU: Open (20 beds).
- Patient Encounters: 40-50 between 2 MDs, 1 NP, and 1 swing (plus one night).
- EMR: Epic.
- Sub- specialties: All, except vascular and cardiothoracic surgical.
- Procedures: Optional, not required.
- Codes: Yes, Stemi's & Code Blue's.
- Credentialing: 8-12 weeks on average (depends on how quickly documents are sent).
- Facility Beds: 166.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 3.