Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Tuesday · April 20, 2021
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience for an opportunity in West Virginia, near Washington D.C.
- EMR: Epic.
- Credentialing: 8-12 weeks on average (depends on how quickly documents are sent).
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity. You.
- Codes: Yes, Stemi's & Code Blue's.
- Procedures: Optional, not required.
- Sub- specialties: All, except vascular and cardiothoracic surgical.
- Facility Beds: 166.
- ICU: Open (20 beds).
- Patient Encounters: 40-50 between 2 MDs, 1 NP, and 1 swing (plus one night).
- Locum Rate: $150/hour plus, paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 3.