Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Saturday · October 24, 2020
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job ( near Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Responds to codes.
- MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- Hospital Medicine & Internal Medicine MDA is seeking Hospitalist Physicians for an ongoing locum tenens (LT) assignment in Washington State near Seattle /Tacoma area.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- Hospitalist to begin Dec 1 ongoing for a 7on 7off position or as soon as credentialled One week a month will be acceptable also.
- Travel, housing and insurance are provided.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Internal Medicine (IM) Physician or Family Medicine.
- No procedures.
- Active WA medical license, Acls, BLS (FM).
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- 8-10 admits per night, most before midnight.
- Physician with experience in Hospitalist Medicine.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- Day shift - 16 to 19 patients rounding and admissions.
- Open ICU,.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Oct 23.