Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Metro DC Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The desirable location of this facility combined with the flexibility of scheduling makes this a position you don't want to pass up.
- There are no procedures and the hospital is flexible in terms of scheduling.
- The hospital is expanding their group and while they look to hire physicians on a permanent basis, they need locum tenens help.
- Healthcare Connections can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- Fantastic locum tenens job opportunity located approximately 1 hour south of metropolitan DC area.
- This 100 bed facility has recently invested in their facility with renovations in multiple departments and has large growth plans.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
- Our client is in need of multiple Hospitalists starting in January.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable seeing patients of all ages.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Jan 3.