Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Metro DC Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 100 bed facility has recently invested in their facility with renovations in multiple departments and has large growth plans.
- The hospital is expanding their group and while they look to hire physicians on a permanent basis, they need locum tenens help.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable seeing patients of all ages.
- Healthcare Connections can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- The desirable location of this facility combined with the flexibility of scheduling makes this a position you don't want to pass up.
- Our client is in need of multiple Hospitalists starting in January.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
- Fantastic locum tenens job opportunity located approximately 1 hour south of metropolitan DC area.
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
- There are no procedures and the hospital is flexible in terms of scheduling.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Jan 3.