Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $130 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- What procedures will they do?
- What EMR system do you use?
- Two hours from Seattle-lodging, travel covered.
- " And all of this is within easy reach from this WA hospital.
- Yes, round on it.
- Summer months offer plenty of sunshine and temperatures in the mid 70's to high 80's.
- No Procedures.
- Now is the best time to work in Washington state!
- Daily encounters?
- What are the Avg.
- WA license required.
- Who runs Codes?
- From the open skies of Eastern Washington's high desert country, across the abundant valleys of WA rich agricultural regions, to the wild Pacific Ocean beaches, it's no wonder that Washington - the State - is often compared to the song, "America, the Beautiful.
- Paper chart records however you can view all old records on HMA homegrown Map.
- ER Docs cover codes.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Start Date: As soon as possible, expedited privliges.
- Block Schedule, may have availability for part-time Dr.s.
- Do they cover the ICU?
This locum tenen job from ICON Staffing Network was last open on May 2.