Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Washington) is for a government medical facility.
- Non-contributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service.
- When you practice in your community and serve when needed, you'll enhance your skills by working alongside health care professionals who share your passion for excellence.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Training to become a leader in your field.
- Completion of an approved Graduate Medical Education (GME) internship in family medicine.
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Healthcare Professionals Loan Repayment of up to $250,000.
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k).
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (health care professionals ages 43 to 60 are now eligible for a two-year service contract under the Oapp program).
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Health Professional Special Pay of $75,000 for eligible specialties, paid in three yearly increments of $25,000.
- Increase your knowledge and learn the latest techniques in our collaborative environment.
- Privileges that come with being an Officer in the United States Army.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Become a family physician and Officer on the United States Army Reserve Health Care Team and care for our Soldiers and their Families.
- Paid continuing education and training.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- Permanent United States residency.
- THE Strength TO Heal OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Low-cost life and dental insurance.
- May be applied toward qualified medical school loans.
- Active Family Practice Physician.
This perm job from U.S. Army Healthcare Recruiting was last open on Oct 2.