Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Washington) is for a government medical facility.
- Paid continuing education and training.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- May be applied toward qualified medical school loans.
- Permanent United States residency.
- Low-cost life and dental insurance.
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions.
- Become a family physician and Officer on the United States Army Reserve Health Care Team and care for our Soldiers and their Families.
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k).
- Health Professional Special Pay of $75,000 for eligible specialties, paid in three yearly increments of $25,000.
- Active Family Practice Physician.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- Privileges that come with being an Officer in the United States Army.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (health care professionals ages 43 to 60 are now eligible for a two-year service contract under the Oapp program).
- When you practice in your community and serve when needed, you'll enhance your skills by working alongside health care professionals who share your passion for excellence.
- Increase your knowledge and learn the latest techniques in our collaborative environment.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- THE Strength TO Heal OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Healthcare Professionals Loan Repayment of up to $250,000.
- Completion of an approved Graduate Medical Education (GME) internship in family medicine.
- Non-contributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service.
- Training to become a leader in your field.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Eligibility for board certification.
This perm job from U.S. Army Healthcare Recruiting was last open on Oct 2.