Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Tuesday · April 20, 2021
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Washington) is for a government medical facility.
- THE Strength TO Heal OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Increase your knowledge and learn the latest techniques in our collaborative environment.
- Health Professional Special Pay of $75,000 for eligible specialties, paid in three yearly increments of $25,000.
- Healthcare Professionals Loan Repayment of up to $250,000.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- When you practice in your community and serve when needed, you'll enhance your skills by working alongside health care professionals who share your passion for excellence.
- Low-cost life and dental insurance.
- Completion of an approved Graduate Medical Education (GME) internship in family medicine.
- Become a family physician and Officer on the United States Army Reserve Health Care Team and care for our Soldiers and their Families.
- Permanent United States residency.
- Active Family Practice Physician.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Training to become a leader in your field.
- May be applied toward qualified medical school loans.
- Privileges that come with being an Officer in the United States Army.
- Non-contributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (health care professionals ages 43 to 60 are now eligible for a two-year service contract under the Oapp program).
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k).
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Paid continuing education and training.
This perm job from U.S. Army Healthcare Recruiting was last open on Oct 2.