Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Tuesday · April 20, 2021
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A medical degree from an accredited school, graduated from an accredited IM residency program, Board Certification (or eligibility), and have or can get a license to practice medicine in Washington.
- Washington's wine country.
- Nearly a quarter of a million people live in our Valley, less than three hours from Seattle, Portland and Spokane.
- One of the largest health organizations in area, with over 2,000 health care professionals and support team members.
- The clinic offers primary care, internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine, obstetric care, hospitalist and intensivist services and a laboratory.
- We have 5 Internal Medicine Hospitalists, 17 physicians, 4 mid-level providers and a place for you!
- Our Hospitalist team provides individualized, high-quality patient-centered care to those hospitalized. Each team member works 12 hrs.
- A day, 150 days a year.
This perm job from All Star Healthcare Solutions was last open on Jan 1.