Hospitalist Jobs in Washington DC
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We have 5 Internal Medicine Hospitalists, 17 physicians, 4 mid-level providers and a place for you!
- The clinic offers primary care, internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine, obstetric care, hospitalist and intensivist services and a laboratory.
- A day, 150 days a year.
- Nearly a quarter of a million people live in our Valley, less than three hours from Seattle, Portland and Spokane.
- A medical degree from an accredited school, graduated from an accredited IM residency program, Board Certification (or eligibility), and have or can get a license to practice medicine in Washington.
- Our Hospitalist team provides individualized, high-quality patient-centered care to those hospitalized. Each team member works 12 hrs.
- Washington's wine country.
- One of the largest health organizations in area, with over 2,000 health care professionals and support team members.
This perm job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Jan 1.