Critical Care Jobs in Washington DC
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart).
- Credentialing: 60 days on avg.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, CC physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Seattle, Washington.
- Shift: 12 hours (7p-7a).
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- EMR: Epic.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jul 26.