Critical Care Jobs in Washington DC
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing: 60 days on avg.
- Shift: 12 hours (7p-7a).
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, CC physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Seattle, Washington.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart).
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Epic.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jul 26.