Locum Critical Care Jobs in DC
Wednesday · March 3, 2021
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Credentialing: 60 days on avg.
- Shift: 12 hours (7p-7a).
- EMR: Epic.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, CC physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Seattle, Washington.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jul 26.