Locum Critical Care Jobs in DC
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Federal City
Photo: Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at twilight.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Epic.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Shift: 12 hours (7p-7a).
- Credentialing: 60 days on avg.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, CC physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Seattle, Washington.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jul 26.